If you looking to reach new user you are interested to read about Health, Healthy diets, Exercises, Nutrition and supplements, then you are at right place..
Nutritionic features anything related to health and nutrition which is interesting to read, insightful, informative or fill some information gap. We keep our reader updated about current fitness, health and healthy diet and supplements related stories we love publishing articles written by local fitness and health professionals.
Please before contacting us take a look at our writer’s guidelines below. We obviously prefer to use those with previous journalism/writing experience but we also love to welcome new writers who have good ideas to write on Nutritionic. We look forward to working with you. Thanks again for your interest. To Get feature on Nutritionic, contact us here. Read below for further more Information.
Note: While contacting us please include a summary describing Post title or idea about your content, how much words it would have.
Send us your content as word document with your name, photo, few words bio should be included with your content.
We prefer submissions as Word attachments. Your name, photo and one- to two-sentence bio should be included with your submission. Content should be grammatical error free and it must not be publish elsewhere. and We have right to edit your content for length, grammar, content, style and tone.
Post Submission Guidelines
- Post must be 800-3000 words.
- Ensure to Use catchy titles – the title which can attract more eyeballs.
- Write in a casual, friendly tone which should be interesting to read for user, not overstuffed with medical terms and boring style
- When referencing studies, quote the source with a link. We do not accept secondary sources and need original studies from reputable sources, published in well known professional magazines.
- If you are sending us the Images along with content please send 1200px wide images. and images should not be copyrighted.
- Content should not have any grammar mistake and should not be publish elsewhere on any other site or blog.
We always try to revert every inquiry but sometime take little more time than usual so please have some patience.
You can contact us here.