One of the most common digestive problems is constipation, there can be several reasons behind your constipation which is making you not to poop.
Around 20% of Americans have constipation problems, and 16 out of 100 have the symptoms of constipation, and 33 out of 100 above 60 years old adults have constipation or symptoms of constipation.
But the good thing is this problem can be curable by making changes in your diet, lifestyle. You need to check is there enough fiber and fluid in your diet. Other reasons can be medication, intoxication can cause you problem regarding constipation and make you not to poop!
Before moving towards what food make you poop, you should read what are the reasons to cause that.
Reason that may obstruct your Pooping
- Lack of Fiber in your Diet: Low amount of fiber can be one of the reasons for your constipation. you should have 3 to 5 cups of fruits and vegetables in a day to have enough amount of fibers.
- Not enough Hydrate: Dehydration can obstruct bowel movements, so keep drinking enough fluid and water every day 3.7 liters for men and 2.7 liters for women are recommended.
- Lack of Physical Activity: Lacking enough physical activity is another reason, try to be more physically active on and engage your body more daily.
- Cause by Supplements: Some supplements can obstruct pooping like calcium, iron supplements, and some supplements that can even cause diarrhea like magnesium supplement.
- Stress: Stress hormones can cause constipation and bowel obstruction which will make it hard for you to poop. Try to keep yourself away from stress and perform more meditation as stress can lead to many other health issues as well.
Foods that Make you Poop and Gut Healthier